This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that the Core UI Team is responsible for maintaining the infrastructure of the core user-facing application, with a focus on user experience. They support other teams by providing the necessary infrastructure for rapid and secure development. The team also plays a crucial role in making decisions that influence the product and user experience. Additionally, they collaborate with engineering and organizational partners to align team goals with the company vision and enhance the overall user experience.
- 10 years' experience in developing and architecting scalable frontend applications, with at least 3 years with backend development.
- At least 5 years' experience leading teams in an Agile environment.
- Experience with change management, ensuring smooth transitions during periods of change within the team or organization.
- Experience setting clear expectations, providing constructive feedback, and conducting performance evaluations.
- Experience with micro-frontends architecture and proficiency in at least one modern framework (experience with Vue is a bonus).
- Experience in teams focused on UX, demonstrating the ability to balance technical knowledge with user needs.
- Management style emphasizes support, mentoring engineers, and fostering their growth.
- Ability to inspire and motivate the team, creating a sense of shared vision and goals.
- Reliable project management skills.
- Ability to manage upwards and collaborate with peers at all levels.
- Time away: Vacation, public holidays and care days
- Financial: Pension, deferred pension and ESPP
- Family: Parental leave
- Development: Tuition reimbursement, Native AI Learning
- Additional: Exclusive perks and discounts
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.