This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Enterprise Account Manager position is that it is a strategic role responsible for driving growth within a subset of the company's largest existing customers. The Account Manager will treat the existing customer base like new logos to drive incremental ARR growth, expand existing use cases, and introduce new use cases to current buying centers. They will be responsible for the full sales cycle of new, incremental, and renewal business within the territory, and will need to exude operational efficiency and forecast accuracy. The role also requires up to 50% in-market travel to establish and cultivate relationships with customers.
- Treat existing customer base like new logos to drive incremental ARR growth within the account.
- Expand existing use cases and introduce new use cases to current buying centers.
- Measure and quantify the business value of our existing use cases and evangelize aggressively east, west and north to new buying centers within each customer.
- Responsible for full sales cycle of new, incremental and renewal business within the territory.
- Exude operational efficiency and forecast accuracy to run a best-in-class business.
- Up to 50% in-market travel to establish relationships. Be able to cultivate and grow relationships into referenceable champions.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management, and marketing.
- Minimum 10+ years of total IT sales experience and 5+ years consistent quota over achievement selling software to enterprise-level customers.
- Ideally, you will have sold an on-demand/SaaS Security or IT Infrastructure Management solution to a technical and business audience (IT Heads / DevOps / Security Operations, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. We need story tellers and those that can simplify the complex for economic buyers and executives.
- Good Sales DNA and methodology such as MEDDPICC is highly desired.
- High activity with a fast motor to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly evolving technical environment.
- Must be a team player and a life-long learner. You must be curious to know the ‘why’.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Sales DNA and methodology such as MEDDPICC is highly desired
- High activity with a fast motor to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly evolving technical environment
- Must be a team player and a life-long learner
- Competitive annual base salary range of $136,000 - $145,000
- Eligibility to participate in bonus or commission plans
- Benefits offerings
- Equity awards
This is some text inside of a div block.