This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is to become the Engineering Manager for a team at the center of the company's support strategy. The main responsibility is to lead the team in building a highly differentiated, next-gen ticketing solution. The role involves partnering with engineering, product, and design leaders to shape team direction and strategy, supporting and driving this strategy to clear impact, and enabling the team to achieve high levels of productivity and performance. Additionally, the Engineering Manager will be responsible for teaching, mentoring, coaching, and being a role model for engineers and other engineering managers, as well as creating a collaborative and inclusive team culture focused on fast, high-impact execution.
- Ability to lead Engineering teams that deliver impact quickly
- Experience developing and supporting a team of engineers in their personal growth and career progression
- Track record of partnering with product and design leadership to deliver great outcomes
- Demonstrated impact in a similar technical leadership role
- Growth mindset and eagerness to learn
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Lunch provided every weekday, as well as snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews
- Life assurance and comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays
- Paid maternity leave and 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme with secure bike storage
- MacBooks provided as standard equipment
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.