This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that Intercom is seeking a support engineer to join their team in Dublin. This is a technical role that goes beyond typical ticket-based support positions. The Support Engineers will work closely with customers to address technical issues, integrate Intercom into their products, and serve as a bridge between customers and product teams. The role offers the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of customer motivations and contribute to building an exceptional customer experience. The ideal candidate should have engineering or web development experience and a passion for providing personalized and effective customer support.
- Solid basic knowledge of programming
- Computer Science degree or 1-2 years working in a web development background
- Previous experience with problem solving in a troubleshooting environment
- A real interest in helping a high volume of customers who range from experienced developers to non-technical
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Lunch provided every weekday, as well as snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular compensation reviews
- Pension scheme with a match up to 4%
- Life assurance, health insurance, and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays
- Paid maternity leave and 6 weeks paternity leave
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme with secure bike storage
- MacBooks provided as standard equipment
- Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and diversity
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.