This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Warby Parker is seeking a 1:1 Marketing Specialist to join their team and assist in managing outbound customer communications. The ideal candidate should be highly organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and collaborative. They will play a key role in the Growth team, utilizing 1:1 marketing channels to engage customers, personalize communications, drive revenue, and build brand loyalty. The responsibilities include managing email and push message creation, producing creative briefs, tracking asset delivery, compiling performance reports, and becoming an expert in the marketing platform.
- Manage the day-to-day tasks associated with email and push message creation process
- Produce creative briefs for upcoming 1:1 marketing messages
- Track and oversee the delivery of necessary assets for campaigns
- Compile campaign assets and performance reports
- Become an expert in the marketing platform and translate campaign briefs into compelling campaign builds
- Work with a major email service provider to set up one-off marketing emails
- Share findings and actionable insights
- Improve systems, processes, and the overall 1:1 program
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively in person, online, and via other means
- Ensure compliance with vaccination requirements (COVID-19) for in-person or hybrid employees.
- 1+ years of experience in email marketing, preferably with an ecommerce or direct-to-consumer brand
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with a major email service provider (such as Iterable or Braze) to set up one-off marketing emails
- Detail-oriented with a creative and analytical mindset
- Ability to share findings and actionable insights
- Quick learner with an interest in improving systems and processes
- Skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple projects
- Initiative and ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Not on the Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bereavement Support
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Free eyewear
- And more (just ask!)
This is some text inside of a div block.