This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Director of Site Optimization & Analytics at Ruggable is to lead the site optimization roadmap for Ruggable.com and improve the web experience. This role will be responsible for driving conversions, increasing average order value (AOV) and customer lifetime value (LTV), and implementing a segmentation and personalization strategy for a cohesive omni-channel experience. The ideal candidate should have senior experience in ecommerce, a proven track record of exceeding key performance indicator (KPI) goals, and the ability to manage web analytics and communicate relevant information to team members and executive leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 7+ years of senior experience in eCommerce or digital product development
- Working knowledge of how the web works and experience working with analytics (GA, Heap) and CMS platforms (Contentful)
- Data-driven and analytical; strong Excel skills
- Experience working with site optimization and AB testing
- Experience in web analytics related to eCommerce
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Base salary of $125,000 - $140,000 per year
- Annual bonus percentage based on level of role
- Employer matching (up to 3% of base salary) for company sponsored 401K plan
- Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- Diverse workforce and inclusive environment for all employees
This is some text inside of a div block.