This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that SimpliSafe, a high-tech home security company, is seeking proactive and talented individuals to join their team. The company is experiencing growth and is focused on disrupting the home security space to keep every home secure. The role involves prioritizing, planning, and tackling opportunities, as well as spearheading cross-functional teams for new growth initiatives. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently and collaboratively, inspire those around them, and have a deep curiosity for identifying new opportunities and optimizations. A BA/BS degree is required, with an MBA preferred.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- At least 7+ years of pre-MBA strategy consulting experience at a top tier firm OR 3-5 years of post-MBA experience
- Experience operating at the case team leader / engagement manager level or demonstrated ability to
- Must be both a doer and a thinker. We are a fast-paced, creative environment. Everyone rolls up their sleeves
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Fast-paced and creative work environment
- Strong emphasis on customer satisfaction and building relationships
- Collaborative and inclusive team culture
- Equal opportunity employer
- Commitment to supporting individuals with disabilities through reasonable accommodations
- Open and humble attitude towards all tasks and responsibilities
- Lean and nimble approach to work, with a focus on agility and efficiency
This is some text inside of a div block.