This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Digital Designer at Club Monaco will be responsible for translating brand concepts into digital creative features that align with the brand vision and marketing programs. They will collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the creative execution of user experience deliverables and develop visual design standards and processes. Additionally, the Digital Designer will work closely with various creative partners to create digital assets for emails, websites, digital marketing ads, and social media platforms. A BA in Graphic Design or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in digital graphics are required for this role.
- Partner with cross-functional team to ensure the digital creative strategy supports the Club Monaco brand vision and marketing programs.
- Drive the creative execution of User Experience deliverables through leadership and collaboration with cross-functional team and developers.
- Develop and execute best-in-class visual design standards and processes for the digital creative team.
- Collaborate with multiple creative partners including Ecommerce Operations, Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Copy, etc.
- Partner with Developers and Content Release to execute creative updates.
- Develop conceptual features, wireframes, and visual mockups for presentation purposes.
- Conceptualize, design and execute best in class digital assets for emails, site, digital marketing ads and social assets with a mobile-first lens.
- Work closely with Digital and Brand Marketing on ecommerce marketing and execution of branded digital assets.
- BA in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 5+ years in Digital Graphic Design
- Ability to translate brand concepts to working digital creative features
- Experience in developing and executing visual design standards and processes
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in conceptualizing and designing digital assets for emails, websites, digital marketing ads, and social media platforms
- Familiarity with mobile-first design principles
- Knowledge of ecommerce marketing and execution of branded digital assets
- Competitive salary of $100k-$110k
- Opportunity to work for an international lifestyle brand
- Creative responsibility for translating brand concepts to digital creative features
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams and creative partners
- Development and execution of best-in-class visual design standards
- Opportunity to work on conceptual features, wireframes, and visual mockups
- Mobile-first lens for designing digital assets
- Collaboration with Digital and Brand Marketing on ecommerce marketing and execution
- Leadership skills and ability to delegate tasks
- Strong understanding and appreciation for brand marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding and interest in the retail fashion industry
- Familiarity with new digital enabling technologies
- Motion Graphic and video editing skills
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Understanding of all social media platforms and functionality
- Understanding of HTML/CSS coding
- Understanding of UX/UI