This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Database Manager/Administrator to support the Director, Air Force Chief Data Office (SAF/CO) sponsored activities. The role involves ensuring the visibility, accessibility, understanding, sharing, and trustworthiness of data across air, space, and cyberspace domains. The Database Manager/Administrator will provide subject matter expertise, perform on multidisciplinary teams, and support data preparation, architecture, and development of agile algorithmic solutions. Additionally, they will evaluate and execute data governance and data maturity models, as well as conduct data analytics using mathematical and machine learning/artificial intelligence techniques.
- Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or a relevant related field
- 4 years of experience in the field with 2 or more years in a related complex data analytics environment as an individual contributor
- Familiarity with managing databases in a data analytics/unstructured data environment
- Positive and rewarding employee experience
- Valued partner to customers
- Timely, innovative, cost-effective, and mission-focused solutions
- Equal opportunity employer
- No discrimination based on race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law
- Assistance available during application or interview process
- Affirmative action for employment of qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans