This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Data Engineer to support the Director, Air Force Chief Data Office (SAF/CO) sponsored activities. The role involves ensuring the visibility, accessibility, understanding, sharing, and trustworthiness of data across air, space, and cyberspace domains. The Data Engineer will provide subject matter expertise, perform on multidisciplinary teams, and support data preparation, architecture, and development of agile algorithmic solutions. Additionally, the role requires expertise in data governance, data maturity models, and data analytics using mathematical and machine learning/artificial intelligence techniques. The position can be based out of the Boston MA area.
- Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
- Bachelor's degree in the requisite relevant field. A Master's degree in a relevant field may be substituted for 3 years of general experience.
- 7 years or more of experience in the data engineering field, at least three of which must have been in a data analytics environment preferably in DoD or the intelligence community.
- Familiarity with the manipulation of unstructured data in a data analytics environment, and the use of open-source tools, cloud computing, machine learning and data visualization.
- Familiar with specialized languages relevant to the technologies employed such as Apache, Hadoop, etc.
- Positive and rewarding employee experience
- Valued partner to customers
- Timely, innovative, cost-effective, and mission-focused solutions
- Equal opportunity employer
- Non-discrimination based on race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law
- Assistance available during application or interview process
- Affirmative action for employment of qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.