This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Data Analyst to support the Director, Air Force Chief Data Office (SAF/CO) sponsored activities. The role involves ensuring the visibility, accessibility, understanding, sharing, and trustworthiness of data across air, space, and cyberspace domains. The Data Analyst will provide subject matter expertise, perform data analysis using various techniques, and develop actionable insights and recommendations. They will also collaborate with clients to identify analytical requirements and may assist in implementing systems to capture operational information. A Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication and a Bachelor's degree in data analytics or a related field are required qualifications.
- Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
- Bachelor's degree in data analytics or a related relevant field such as statistics or operations research
- Four (4) or more years of experience in data analytics or a field relevant to the requirement
- Familiarity with the manipulation of unstructured data in a data analytics environment, and the use of open-source tools, cloud computing, machine learning and data visualization and appropriate, relevant programming languages.
- Positive and rewarding employee experience
- Valued partner to customers
- Timely, innovative, cost-effective, and mission-focused solutions
- Equal opportunity employer
- No discrimination based on race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability/veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law
- Assistance available during application or interview process
- Affirmative action for employment of qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans