This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As the Data Insights Senior Associate for Ruggable’s Marketing team, you will be responsible for delivering actionable insights and enabling change management throughout the company. This role requires a highly quantitative self-starter who can take ownership of data initiatives from start to finish. You will work closely with different team members to determine measurable KPI metrics, build custom reports, and track performance. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be excited about meeting aggressive goals. This is an opportunity to join a results-focused team and contribute to the long-term success of Ruggable.
- Own end-to-end delivery of actionable insights with scoping, data quality assurance, data collection, data analysis, and presentation to senior leadership
- Create and maintain automated dashboards to enable stakeholders to monitor and understand performance, leveraging Google Sheets, Looker, SQL, etc.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships to ensure performance tracking and analytic needs are met across marketing
- Generate ad hoc insights to ensure that data-driven decision-making gets supported at all levels of the organization
- Ensure quality of new data sources and provide guidance to data engineering on data quality solutions
- Develop tools to track and inform media channel buying strategy and website performance
- Provide guidance to other team members and internal stakeholders on best practices for leveraging data
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working in an analytics role within an organization (ideally a high-growth startup) or on data-heavy projects in management consulting or investment banking
- Proven track record of turning raw data into meaningful analysis, presenting to business stakeholders, and driving value for the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Base salary of $85,000 - $95,000 per year
- Annual bonus percentage based on level of role
- Employer matching (up to 3% of base salary) for company sponsored 401K plan
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ownership of functional data initiatives
- Opportunity to determine measurable KPI metrics
- Collaboration with different team members
- Opportunity to meet aggressive goals
- Opportunity to work with a results-focused team
- Opportunity to build a suite of tools for long-term success
- Opportunity to deliver actionable insights
- Development of automated dashboards
- Strong cross-functional relationships
- Support for data-driven decision-making
- Guidance on best practices for leveraging data
- Competitive and inclusive work environment
This is some text inside of a div block.