This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Customer Service Representative at Ergeon, you will play a crucial role in ensuring timely and high-quality communication with customers. Your main responsibilities will include handling inbound calls, triaging customer requests, and maintaining customer records. With a customer-first approach, you will contribute to creating the best customer experience and supporting the growth of the company. This is a remote position with flexible working hours and the opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Be a team player and constantly look for ways to share resources and assist others in your team.
- Handling inbound calls and being able to triage them appropriately.
- Ability to manage escalated customers and being able to de-escalate them.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information in our CRM.
- Constant training to be up to date with current offerings.
- 2+ years of experience in Customer service
- Great communication skills
- Ability to master high-level information for our products and concepts quickly
- Available for flexible schedule, with weekends, working 40 hours per week between 7AM CST to 9 PM CST
- Organizational Skills
- Flexibility with work hours, including possible weekends
- A positive attitude and a passion for customer satisfaction
- Remote work experience (Nice to have)
- Familiarity with Google Workspace software (Nice to have)
- Experience in a similar industry or product range (Nice to have)
- Certification in Customer Service (Nice to have)
- Good Laptop setup with Chrome browser
- Minimum of 8GB RAM
- Minimum processor: Core i5 8000 Series (8th Gen) or higher for PC, Core i5 10000 Series (10th Gen) or higher for laptops (For Intel variants of CPUs)
- AMD Ryzen 5, 4500 (4th Gen) or higher (For AMD variants of CPUs)
- Stable high-speed internet connection with at least 10mbps upload and 20mbps download with ethernet connection
- Headset with a noise cancelling microphone
- Power backup of 250-300W UPS
- Ability to access up to 1.5GB of data per day during storm outages
- Hourly Salary of 5 USD, depending on experience and location
- 100% remote position for people located in Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Argentina, Uruguay, and Venezuela
- Full-time position with expectations of at least 40 hours per week
- Availability Monday through Sunday (Working 5 days per week) between 6:00am - 10:00pm CST
- Training period of 2 weeks including 1-1 sessions, constant mentoring, teamwork, practical use and understanding of technical tools, and live exercises to develop abilities
- Competitive compensation
- All-Remote work environment
- Tech, Wellness & Learning fund
- Stock options
- Birthday Paid day off
- Flexible Paid time off
- Free Headset Benefit
- Equipment replacement
- Co-Working Fund
- Language Classes
- Remote Health Insurance
This is some text inside of a div block.