This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for defining and applying solution design concerns for Digital Asset's clients and partners. They will work directly with global and local clients to solve real-world problems and advance business-differentiating solutions. The Senior Software Engineer will need to be highly technically proficient in writing code in Daml and other languages, and have extensive client interaction experience.
- Become an expert in applying Daml and our developer tools to identify and solve client workflow opportunities / problems with pragmatic and efficient code.
- Assist clients in their use of Daml models, development, and integrations.
- Lead technical aspects of client engagements, from documentation to discussions and demonstrations to execution of client mandates, incorporating best practices in Daml products, technical concepts, and design.
- Provide technical leadership to CX Engineer and partner resources aligned to client engagements and delivery excellence.
- Work closely with internal product and engineering teams to provide feedback from customer delivery experience as well as assess new products and features for use in client engagements.
- Influence our Daml product roadmap and contribute to the development of new features and enhancements.
- Expertise in hands-on software engineering on large-scale projects
- Proficiency in one or more functional programming languages such as Scala, Haskell, F#
- Become an expert in applying Daml and developer tools
- Assist clients in their use of Daml models, development, and integrations
- Lead technical aspects of client engagements
- Provide technical leadership to CX Engineer and partner resources
- Work closely with internal product and engineering teams
- Influence Daml products and developer tools
- Develop formal models of business processes and propose innovative improvements
- Strong hands-on software engineering on large-scale projects
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading technical resources
- Blend of creativity and pragmatism
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent computer science fundamentals
- Skilled in leading and working within an Agile environment
- Rare opportunity to help define an industry
- Equal opportunity employer
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.