This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Antler is seeking a full-time Capital Director to join their team. This role offers the opportunity to build a career as a global capital allocator, working closely with senior fund partners and co-heads of Antler Global Capital Team. The Capital Director will be responsible for capital origination and execution through the Antler China fund, with a focus on cultivating relationships with institutional investors, family offices, and high net worth individuals worldwide. The ideal candidate should have 6-10 years of experience in institutional fundraising and a strong understanding of investment management and financial market products and services.
- Cultivate, build and maintain relationships with a material group of relevant LPs for investments into Antler’s China Fund I
- Actively map fundraising network in APAC region, North America, Middle East, Europe and Southeast Asia to thoughtfully identify fundraising opportunities
- Drive Investor Relations: build and maintain relationships with a large group of suited LPs for investments into Antler’s China fund, by keeping LPs well informed
- Build out a network of well-connected supporters and advisors that can help broaden the reach of our fundraising efforts through high quality monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports, and as requested by LPs
- 6-10 years of work experience in institutional fundraising
- Familiarity with venture capital industry (advantageous but not essential)
- Strong understanding of investment management and financial market products and services
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with LPs (Family Offices, Endowments, Foundations, Pension Funds, Fund of Funds, Wealth Managers)
- Proficient in driving investor relations and keeping LPs well informed
- Ability to actively map fundraising network in APAC region, North America, Middle East, Europe, and Southeast Asia
- Experience in cultivating, building, and maintaining relationships with LPs for investments into Antler's China Fund I
- Ability to build a network of supporters and advisors to broaden fundraising efforts
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to provide high-quality reports to LPs on a regular basis
- Career opportunity to build a record as a global capital allocator
- Global exposure to institutional investors, family offices, and high net worth individuals
- Working directly with senior partners at China Fund and Co-heads of Antler Global Capital Team
- Access to outstanding founders globally who are defining the next wave of tech
- A competitive compensation package
- An opportunity to change the lives of hundreds of people about to turn into entrepreneurs
This is some text inside of a div block.