Business Development Representative (BDR) (Germany)
August 24, 2023
This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team at Beekeeper, a SaaS company focused on scaling and backed by investors. As a BDR, your main responsibility will be generating new leads and business opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and setting up meetings. You will be part of a high-performing international team, driving new business across Europe. We value individuals with excellent interpersonal and technical skills, as you will be the first to evangelize our solution and excite prospects about Beekeeper. This role requires a combination of grit, curiosity, and drive, offering strong mentorship and a promising career trajectory.
- Identify prospects' needs and pain points during discovery calls and prepare them for demo meetings with Account Executives.
- Qualify inbound leads generated by Digital and Field Marketing teams.
- Reach out to prospects through outbound campaigns and establish thought leadership in the communication technology space.
- Provide insights to Marketing and collaborate on successful campaigns.
- Represent Beekeeper during events and webinars.
- Easily understand technology and effectively communicate our technology to prospects.
- Ask the right discovery questions to uncover needs and pain points.
- Build strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Prioritize activities that yield the most results.
- Demonstrate courage and creativity in finding new ways to generate business.
- Must be a German native and have business-level English proficiency.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Bonus points for experience in a high-growth company or a SaaS company.
- Competitive incentivized OTE (On-Target-Earnings) with uncapped potential.
- At least 1 year BDR/SDR experience
- Easily understands technology and can translate our technology to prospects
- Skilled at asking the right discovery questions to uncover needs/pains
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Being able to prioritize the activities that get you the most results
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- German native and business English is a must
- Self motivated and a team player
- Bonus Points: Experience in a high growth company
- Bonus Points: Experience in a SaaS company
- Competitive incentivised OTE (On-Target-Earnings) with uncapped commission and good accelerators
- Great career trajectory
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office locations
- Personal Learning & Development Budget
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month
- 30 days of annual leave and 2 Mental Health Days, totaling 32 paid holidays per year
- Laptop for work purposes
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office
- Beekeeper Stock options
This is some text inside of a div block.