This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Business Development Representative (BDR) role at Classy is a dynamic and impactful position that involves conducting strategic outreach to decision makers of nonprofit organizations. BDRs are responsible for generating pipeline, conducting qualifying calls and discovery with high-level decision makers, and seamlessly handing off qualified prospects to the Account Executive team. This role offers a unique opportunity for professional growth, as BDRs work closely with senior sales reps to develop their soft skills and business acumen. Success in this role is achieved by exceeding monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline goals in a team-focused environment.
- Conduct strategic outreach to decision makers of nonprofit organizations
- Follow up and champion business relationships with prospective customers
- Penetrate multiple departments within organizations to generate pipeline
- Facilitate qualifying calls and conduct discovery with high-level decision makers
- Complete a seamless handoff of qualified prospects to the Account Executive team
- Work closely with Account Executives to strategically target accounts
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline goals
- Handle pressure in a team-focused environment dedicated to success
- Use multiple channels and approaches to obtain a minimum of 50 outreach activities a day
- Use strategy and creativity to reach key decision makers
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Accurately document and track all activities in Salesforce
- Consistently surpass monthly quotas through hard work and a proactive approach to growth
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Become an expert in online fundraising and understand client needs
- Conduct outbound prospecting
- Navigate through organizations to reach decision makers
- Continuously improve skills and adapt in a changing environment
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence
- Maintain a positive attitude and a drive to win
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of inside sales or relevant experience (selling over the phone/web preferred)
- Outbound prospecting experience
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- No fear of the phones!
- Experience navigating through organizations to reach decision makers
- A growth mindset, consistently working to improve your skills and adapt in a changing environment
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
- Dedication to Diversity
This is some text inside of a div block.