This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Classy is seeking a Partnerships and Ecosystems Manager to strengthen and manage relationships with key technology, systems integrator, and consulting partners. The manager will be responsible for designing and implementing joint sales, enablement, and customer success programs, as well as establishing and tracking performance metrics. They will serve as the primary point of contact for alignment on sales and customer opportunities with partners and will collaborate with internal teams to deliver effective solution enablement. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in direct sales or partner management in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 4+ years of progressive and successful direct sales, channel sales, or partner management experience in a B2B complex SaaS environment
- Experience building successful joint sales/co-marketing initiatives with partners that produce compelling ROI that boost company awareness and revenues
- Knowledge of the Nonprofit sector and related technologies
- Experience selling to and building consensus among multiple stakeholders at strategic B2B tech companies and System Integrators, including C-level executives
- Strong business acumen and experience writing effective business and/or sales plans
- Highly organized with experience managing projects and/or programs
- Comfortable owning a quota assigned to your book of partners, as well as managing the entire program, often working autonomously under limited supervision
- Expert verbal and written communicator and a compelling storyteller.
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
No items found.