This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Brand Marketing Associate at Daily Harvest will play a critical role in growing and scaling the brand across all marketing channels and customer touchpoints. They will work collaboratively with the Brand team to develop strategies and execution plans that build engagement with key segments, while also acting as a steward for the brand across all touchpoints. The associate will support message identification and positioning for campaigns and food launches, and will work closely with cross-functional teams to execute new food launches and brand campaigns. Additionally, they will stay on top of emerging trends and proactively identify opportunities to further communicate the brand mission.
- Work collaboratively with the Brand team to develop strategies and execution plans that build engagement with key segments, tracking performance, spend, and ROI.
- Act as a steward for our brand, protecting and maintaining its essence across all touchpoints, including acquisition, customer experience, partnerships, social, PR, and events.
- Support message identification and positioning for campaigns and food launches.
- Receives insights from Data to inform our strategy and white space.
- Develop creative briefs that clearly communicate our goals, strategic imperatives, timeline, and standards across multiple touchpoints.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across integrated marketing, culinary, strategy and ops to execute new food launches and brand campaigns, and other marketing programs.
- Support the development of in-depth competitive analysis and ample learning to make recommendations for our marketing efforts.
- Stay on top of emerging trends at the local and national level; keep a consistent pulse on the cultural landscape.
- Proactively identify opportunities to further communicate our brand mission.
- Work closely with PR and Social to support initiatives with content creators, influencers, and content to maximize impact.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a brand or product marketing role in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in eComm, DTC, Grocery, and/or CPG (food brands, a plus!)
- Fluency in digital marketing channels and building community via digital channels.
- Unlimited PTO Plan + flexible working hours
- Equity participation
- 401K participation + company match
- Competitive medical, dental, + vision insurance
- Fun IRL + virtual quarterly team events, happy hours, + DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Citi Bike discounts, + Health & Wellness Perks
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry (...always stocked)
- In-office access to everything we create (including recipes in development)
This is some text inside of a div block.