This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Manager of Social Media & Influencer Marketing will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive social marketing strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement, and loyalty. They will lead the development of a content calendar strategy and collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to scale channel activations. This role requires a strong storyteller and content marketer who can bring culturally-relevant content approaches to life on social media platforms. The Manager of Social Media & Influencer Marketing will also be responsible for managing social media analytics, identifying opportunities for growth and innovation, and developing and reporting clear KPIs and tracking metrics.
- Support Brand and Marketing leaders to scale channel activations by partnering with internal marketing teams and external agencies.
- Lead the development of a content calendar strategy that brings our brand and product priorities to life across our social media landscape.
- Devise, communicate, and implement a comprehensive social marketing strategy, including KPIs, budget, and calendar.
- Innovate strategies that support brand initiatives, focusing on brand-building, storytelling, and consumer engagement.
- Partner closely with Creatives, Creators, and Influencers to establish social-specific creative excellence fit for each individual channel.
- Establish a high-functioning communication process with greener team members while ensuring strong cross-functional relationships.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire the team to create a work environment that fosters inclusivity, creativity, and innovation.
- Partner closely with Brand Marketing, Culinary, & the Creative Studio to align priorities and ensure consistent and effective content activation.
- Partner with the social media agency to ensure the brand responds effectively to crises and sensitive issues.
- Evolve the brand POV and expression across social media, focusing on developing and executing a strategy to catalyze the brand into emerging platforms.
- Maintain process workflows with teams to effectively brief creatives on storytelling focus and asset needs and ensure best-in-class execution and delivery of social marketing campaigns.
- Be responsible for all aspects of social media analytics, including reporting processes, development of insights, and socialization with key stakeholders driving constant iteration and optimization.
- Investigate digital technologies and emerging platforms to uncover opportunities for ongoing growth and innovation.
- Plan and manage the annual strategy and budget for influencer and social activities.
- Develop and scale our Creator/influencer marketing strategy, including identifying 'hero' products/sellers to feature in our work and partner with on campaigns.
- Develop and report clear KPIs and tracking metrics.
- 6+ years of experience developing and delivering digital & social marketing strategy in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience in creating campaigns and utilizing multiple social platforms to build awareness, engage new and existing customers, and increase conversion
- Experience managing social handles for a brand and/or personal handles with a proven track record of growing audience size
- Analytical thinker
- Unlimited PTO Plan + flexible working hours
- Equity participation + 401K
- Competitive medical, dental, + vision insurance
- Fun IRL + virtual quarterly team events, happy hours, + DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Citi Bike discounts, + Health & Wellness Perks
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry (...always stocked)
- In office access to everything we create (including recipes in development)
This is some text inside of a div block.