This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Assistant Project Manager to join our Urbanstems team. As an Assistant Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting the successful planning, execution, and completion of various projects within our organization. You will work closely with our Operations Project Manager to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope, and according to quality standards.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to develop project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Assist in defining project scopes, objectives, and deliverables.
- Coordinate project activities and ensure all project team members are aware of their responsibilities.
- Monitor project progress and identify any potential issues or delays. Take proactive measures to address them.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation, including project plans, status reports, and meeting minutes.
- Support communication with stakeholders, including clients, team members, and senior management.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation planning.
- Help manage project budgets and expenses, tracking costs and ensuring adherence to financial guidelines.
- Assist in resource allocation and workload distribution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and effective collaboration.
- Provide administrative support, such as scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and organizing project-related materials.
- Advanced written and verbal English
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Proven experience in project management
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to develop project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Assist in defining project scopes, objectives, and deliverables
- Coordinate project activities and ensure team members are aware of their responsibilities
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues or delays
- Prepare and maintain project documentation
- Support communication with stakeholders
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation planning
- Help manage project budgets and expenses
- Assist in resource allocation and workload distribution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Provide administrative support
- Hybrid position
- Office located in Bogotá, Colombia
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Hiring individuals that share passion for enacting real change
- Encouragement and celebration of authenticity
- Equal opportunity employer