Asset Protection Partner, Western PA and OH Markets
August 30, 2023
This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Asset Protection Partner is responsible for ensuring the safety, security, compliance, and loss prevention programs at Green Thumb's retail locations in Western Pennsylvania and Ohio. They will oversee physical security systems, train staff on safety procedures, conduct audits, and investigate incidents. The ideal candidate should have experience in loss prevention, safety, or retail operations, with a preference for a criminal justice background. They must also pass background checks, be compliant with industry regulations, possess a valid driver's license, and be approved by the state badging agency to work in the cannabis industry.
- Ensures execution of safety, security, compliance, and loss prevention programs.
- Partners with the Manager, Asset Protection Solution in the local markets, and store leadership within assigned area to review store security operations, policies, procedures, and processes for opportunities to improve the customer experience while ensuring safety and security.
- Enforce policies and procedures of the company.
- Supervises in-store security & compliance personnel.
- Supervises the performance of internal Asset Protection Solutions team assigned to each location and reports all problems or issues to management for follow-up.
- Trains staff on all programs, policies, procedures, and systems related to safety, security, compliance, and loss prevention.
- Conducts audits and details findings to monitor compliance. Implements action plans and additional training as necessary.
- Conducts analytical review of exception-based reports to identify opportunities to reduce risk and improve compliance.
- Investigates and takes the appropriate lawful actions on accidents, incidents, trespassing, suspicious activity, safety, and fire.
- Aid customers, employees, visitors, or the public as necessary, neutralize situations calmly with tact and common sense.
- Control access to premises, protect individuals, property, and proprietary information from harm or misappropriation. Protect property from theft, embezzlement, sabotage, trespassing, fire and accidents.
- Act as liaison with local police, fire, and regulatory authorities.
- Prepare and submit Asset Protection incident reports in compliance with company requirements.
- High School diploma/GED and at least 2 years of loss prevention/asset protection, safety and/or retail operations experience.
- Associate/bachelor’s degree in criminal justice preferred.
- Military, law-enforcement, or security background strongly preferred.
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and ramps.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry.
- Must be able to d.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
- Supervision of in-store security and compliance personnel
- Implementation of safety, security, compliance, and loss prevention programs
- Conducting audits and monitoring compliance
- Investigation and appropriate action on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activity
- Acting as a liaison with local authorities
- Preparation and submission of incident reports
- Opportunities for advancement and growth within the company
- Inclusive and diverse corporate culture
- Commitment to economic opportunities in communities affected by the war on drugs
Design & UX
This is some text inside of a div block.