This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
You would be joining a newly created group of developers in Revel Systems' Payments Platform, working with a team responsible for building the next generation of Revel Payments. This role offers a great opportunity to enter or explore further the FinTech industry and learn payment processing in depth. You will be writing structured and testable code primarily in Kotlin, integrating features with in-house and third-party software, and working with physical devices that communicate with Revel's application.
- Writing structured and testable code, primarily in Kotlin, while following Agile practices
- Integrating features with in-house built software as well as with third-parties software by using their provided interfaces and SDKs
- Working with physical devices that communicate with Revel’s application
- Experience in writing structured and testable code, primarily in Kotlin
- Familiarity with Agile practices
- Ability to integrate features with in-house built software and third-party software using provided interfaces and SDKs
- Experience working with physical devices that communicate with Revel's application
- Knowledge of payment processing, including contact and contactless payments and mobile wallets
- Strong commitment to engagement and delivery as a crucial part of Revel's business
- Work on a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, and 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.