This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Revel Systems is seeking a developer to join their Engineering department and work on building and maintaining their Point of Sale (POS) platform. The role specifically focuses on the Payments squad, which is responsible for developing the next generation of Revel Payments. This is a great opportunity to enter or further explore the FinTech industry and gain in-depth knowledge of payment processing. The ideal candidate will work with a team of experienced developers and have the chance to contribute to the growth and success of a leading technology company.
- Experience in writing structured, performant, and testable code in Kotlin
- Ability to rewrite existing Java code in Kotlin
- Familiarity with integrating features with in-house built software and third-party software using provided interfaces and SDKs
- Experience working with physical devices that communicate with applications
- Ability to review code and lead technical discussions
- Strong communication skills to provide technically sound feedback to product owners regarding existing and new features
- Monthly team growth sessions
- Revel's annual profit-sharing bonus
- Learning budget that includes travel to conferences
- 2 personal growth days per month
- Private health insurance plan
- Employee & peer recognition system
- Free lunches in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Volunteer opportunities
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.