Expa is a startup studio and venture fund designed for entrepreneurs to create and launch new companies. Started in 2013 by Uber co-founder Garrett Camp, Expa is a team of experienced founders and entrepreneurs dedicated to identifying the next big idea and partnering with the future generation of leaders to build great companies. Our partners have founded or led some of the most valuable and well-known companies including Uber, Twitter, LinkedIn, FourSquare, StumbleUpon, AddThis, MetroLyrics, and Envoy. Expa has raised $350 million from a number of investors including Expa Founder/CEO Garrett Camp and other LPs.
Expa's core mission is to partner with passionate entrepreneurs and provide them with the resources, expertise, and support needed to bring innovative ideas to life. By leveraging their extensive experience in building successful companies, Expa aims to create a collaborative ecosystem that fosters the growth of new ventures in the tech industry. With a strong commitment to nurturing talent and driving progress, Expa strives to empower the next generation of startups to make a lasting impact on the world.
- Entrepreneurship: Expa is a company founded by entrepreneurs, and we believe in fostering an entrepreneurial spirit in all of our employees, encouraging them to take risks and pursue their passions.
- Innovation: We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible, seeking out new and innovative solutions to the challenges facing our industry and our clients.
- Collaboration: We believe that the best ideas come from working together, and we value collaboration and teamwork above all else.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We are committed to creating a workplace that is welcoming and inclusive for people of all backgrounds, and we believe that diversity is essential to our success.
- Continuous Learning: We encourage our employees to never stop learning, providing opportunities for professional development and growth so that they can continue to evolve and improve.
Founder and CEO