Asana is a computer software company that specializes in the fields of work management and productivity. It helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. It was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Asana's core mission is centered around enabling teams to work together effortlessly and achieve their goals more efficiently. By providing a powerful work management platform, Asana aims to eliminate the chaos of work coordination and streamline communication within organizations. Their primary goal is to enhance productivity, foster collaboration, and empower teams to achieve clarity on their objectives. Asana is dedicated to transforming the way teams work, helping them stay organized and focused on what truly matters.
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Base salary range between $207,000 - $279,000 (subject to individual qualifications and market value)
- Additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits
- Named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row
- Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area
- One of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work
- Hybrid work model with 11+ offices all over the world
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Equal employment opportunities for all applicants
- Mindfulness: At Asana, mindfulness is a core value that emphasizes being present, intentional, and focused on the task at hand.
- Transparency: Asana values transparency in communication, decision-making, and operations, promoting trust and accountability among team members.
- Empowerment: Asana empowers its employees to take ownership of their work, providing autonomy, support, and resources to achieve their goals.
- Impact: Asana is committed to making a positive impact on the world, striving to create meaningful change through its products, services, and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
CEO & Co-Founder
Kenny Van Zant
Head of Business