This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Technical Readiness Analyst (TRA) role is that the TRA is responsible for working with clients during the Technical Design phase of the project, preparing them for the Technical Delivery phase. This includes analyzing technical prerequisites, such as documentation, licensing, network and security, software, and hardware, within the client and Intradiem environments. The TRA will also serve as the customer-facing, technical point of contact, coordinating cross-functional teams and driving internal and external resources to complete the prerequisites in a timely manner.
- Support technical discussions with current and future clients during Technical Design Phase.
- Seek to understand the customer environment in detail in order to ensure integration compatibility.
- Communicate integration prerequisites and documentation.
- Leads discussions regarding network and security requirements with current and future clients.
- Discuss software and hardware requirements with current and future clients.
- Accurately track and communicate prerequisite status internally and externally.
- Proactively drive internal and external resources to complete all technical prerequisites.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with current and future clients
- Support and partnership with Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, and Success Managers
- Development and maintenance of technical documentation
- Integration with 3rd party software
- Experience with contact center technology
- Equal opportunity employer
- Legal authorization to work in the United States