This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Strategy and Operations, Senior Manager at Enova, you will be responsible for supporting the leader of one of Enova's product line teams in developing strategy and managing the business day-to-day. Your role will involve budgeting, financial planning, monitoring business performance, and driving longer-term strategic initiatives. Collaboration with other teams is essential, and this position offers opportunities for growth into leadership roles within the company.
- Supporting the P&L Leader in developing a comprehensive product line strategy and collaborating with marketing, operations, finance, and other teams for execution.
- Assisting in financial forecasting and budgeting for accurate financial planning and providing insights for strategic decision-making.
- Analyzing market trends, customer needs, and competitor activities to identify areas for revenue growth and developing actionable plans.
- Monitoring and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) and financial metrics to track business performance, identify trends, and implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Collaborating with the Product Line Leader in leading and mentoring a team, providing guidance, performance feedback, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or a related field.
- 3 or more years of leadership experience, preferably in product line operations or finance, and the ability to collaborate and motivate teams to achieve targets and exceed expectations.
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of financial statements, budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights and support decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development and execution of strategic plans that drive revenue growth and improve profitability.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering measurable outcomes and driving continuous improvement.
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a ROTH option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day
- Plus so much more!