This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Strategic Analytics Manager position at Daily Harvest is that the individual will be responsible for leading a team and conducting strategic quantitative analyses to drive the company's growth and success. They will collaborate with various teams to understand and prioritize questions, analyze data, and run experiments to find solutions and make actionable recommendations. The role involves monitoring business performance, presenting insights and recommendations to senior business partners, and advancing the analytics team practices and processes. The Strategic Analytics Manager will play a highly visible role and have the opportunity to make a big impact on the business.
- Partner with various teams within the company to understand and prioritize questions and problems
- Analyze data and run experiments to find solutions and make actionable recommendations
- Manage, develop, and mentor a team of analysts
- Perform strategic quantitative analyses to evaluate expansion into new channels, digital product and culinary launches, supply chain optimization initiatives, A/B tests, and new opportunities
- Take responsibility for projects from conception to completion
- Monitor business performance and market trends and present information to stakeholders
- Develop insights and recommendations and present to senior business partners
- Utilize proprietary data and other sources to better understand customers and their preferences
- Advance the analytics team practices, processes, and documentation
- Build upon tools and infrastructure in partnership with data engineering and data science groups.
- 6+ years of directly applicable experience in an analytical role in management consulting, strategy, high-growth start-up, or related business; E-commerce experience (especially within a subscription company) is a plus
- Evidence of analytical skills, problem solving, business acumen, and strong logical thinking
- Experience with analyzing large datasets, such as transactional
- Unlimited PTO Plan + flexible working hours
- Equity participation + 401K
- Competitive medical, dental, + vision insurance
- Fun IRL + virtual quarterly team events, happy hours, + DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Citi Bike discounts, + Health & Wellness Perks
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry (...always stocked)
- In office access to everything we create (including recipes in development)
This is some text inside of a div block.