This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Coursera is seeking talented individuals to join their team in Pune, India, as part of the founding team for a new development center. This is a unique opportunity to play a significant role in shaping the culture and owning a mission critical charter. As an engineer on the Enterprise Integrations team, you will be responsible for designing and developing integrations with leading Learning Experience Platforms, Human Resource Information Systems, and Learning Management Systems. This role offers the chance to work on complex technical challenges, influence the future roadmap, and contribute to the success of Coursera's enterprise business.
- Design and implement scalable & robust APIs and Systems
- Measure work thoroughly, analyze results, and generate hypotheses to drive new product changes through A/B testing
- Write and review technical documentation for the components owned by the team
- Develop and deploy high-quality code (in Java, Scale or similar languages) following industry best practices and track key service level indicators (SLIs)
- Debug and fix production issues, lead blameless retrospectives, and participate in the on-call rotation to ensure adherence to the service level agreements (SLAs)
- Collaborate and mentor team members, and contribute to teams' success improving processes
- 5+ years of experience working in a relevant backend software engineering role
- Proficient in implementing APIs and writing automated tests
- Expertise in using managed cloud services, streaming
- Opportunity to be part of the founding team and shape the culture
- Work on impactful 0 to 1 products
- Design and develop integrations with leading Learning Experience Platforms, Human Resource Information Systems, and Learning Management Systems
- Influence the future roadmap, growth, and success of Coursera's enterprise business
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.