This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Coursera is a leading online learning platform that partners with universities and industry educators to offer a wide range of courses, certificates, and degree programs. They also provide enterprise solutions for businesses and government organizations to upskill their employees and citizens. As an engineer on the Enterprise Integrations team, you will be responsible for designing and developing integrations with various learning platforms to drive the adoption of Coursera's learning products in the enterprise sector. This role offers the opportunity to work on complex technical challenges and contribute to the growth and success of Coursera's enterprise business.
- Owning key business objectives and leading the team to deliver results
- Balancing effective product feature delivery with managing tech debt and creating a high-leverage product platform
- Building a vision of team skill sets and identifying key growth areas
- Managing the hiring pipeline and recruiting new team members
- Acting as a role model and providing mentorship to engineers
- Facilitating career development conversations and providing feedback
- Acting as a curator of a vision and discussing needs with stakeholders
- Prioritizing and driving forward key initiatives
- Running sprint planning sessions
- Experience in designing and developing integrations with Learning Experience Platforms (LXP), Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ability to drive enterprise adoption of learning products
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Experience in managing tech debt and creating a high-leverage product platform
- Ability to balance effective product feature delivery with managing tech debt
- Experience in hiring and managing the hiring pipeline
- Ability to mentor and inspire engineers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in product enablement and prioritization
- Familiarity with sprint planning and agile methodologies
- Ownership of key business objectives
- Technical leadership and the opportunity to balance product feature delivery with managing tech debt
- Opportunity for growth and development through mentoring and career development conversations
- Product enablement and the ability to drive key initiatives
- Mediation and facilitation of crucial conversations
- Leadership, technical excellence, emotional intelligence, problem-solving, and excellence in ambiguous and complex situations are valued qualities
- Preferred qualifications include experience in managing product platforms and teams, as well as experience in balancing product feature delivery with managing tech debt.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.