This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As an engineer on the Enterprise Integrations team at Coursera, you will be responsible for designing and developing integrations with leading Learning Experience Platforms (LXP), Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), and Learning Management Systems (LMS). Your role will involve driving enterprise adoption of Coursera's learning products and influencing the future roadmap and success of Coursera's enterprise business. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and work on complex technical challenges, ensuring the highest level of data security and privacy. This is a fast-moving team environment where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the team's success and improve processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop integrations with leading LXP, HRIS, and LMS platforms
- Stay updated on industry developments in LXP, HRIS, and LMS platforms and suggest new features and enhancements to integrations
- Help shape the product roadmap and tech vision for enterprise integrations
- Implement complex technical solutions for data exchange, authentication, and access control with a focus on data security and privacy
- Write and review technical documentation for team-owned components
- Develop and deploy high-quality code following industry best practices and track key service level indicators (SLIs)
- Debug and fix production issues, lead blameless retrospectives, and participate in the on-call rotation to ensure adherence to SLAs
- Collaborate and mentor team members, contribute to team success, and improve processes.
- 10+ years of experience working in a relevant backend software engineering role
- Experience in leading large cross functional projects and designing end to end solutions for complex technical problems
- Expertise in designing highly-scalable and performant micro-services and storage layers using common frameworks, languages, and infrastructure (e.g. Java, Play/Scala, MySql, ElasticSearch)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to design and develop integrations with leading Learning Experience Platforms (LXP), Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Knowledge of industry developments in LXP, HRIS, and LMS platforms and ability to suggest new features and enhancements to integrations
- Strong understanding of data exchange, authentication, and access control, with a focus on data security and privacy
- Proficiency in writing and reviewing technical documentation
- Experience in developing and deploying high-quality code following industry best practices
- Ability to debug and fix production issues and participate in on-call rotation
- Strong collaboration and mentoring skills, with the ability to contribute to team success and improve processes.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and industry best practices
- Collaborative and mentorship-oriented work environment
- Chance to contribute to the success of the team and improve processes
- Opportunity to work on large cross-functional projects and design end-to-end solutions
- Expertise in highly-scalable and performant micro-services and storage layers
- Experience with managed cloud services, streaming technologies, and handling large data sets
- Proficiency in implementing APIs and writing automated tests
- Strong belief in engineering quality and building technical leverage for others
- Data-driven approach and motivation for success and learning through experiments and metrics analysis
- Track record of mentoring and growing team members and setting strong engineering culture
- Opportunity to work with LXP, HRIS, or LMS platforms and relevant industry standards
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and delivering high-quality products or services
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and navigate ambiguity and uncertainty
- Track record of delivering results in a resource-constrained environment with limited guidance and supervision.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.