This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Turo, the world's largest car sharing marketplace, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Solution Architect to join their Enterprise Applications team. In this role, you will serve as the systems subject matter expert and business partner for Turo's Host Success Operations Team. Your responsibilities will include supporting the day-to-day operations and strategic expansion and optimization of Turo's Salesforce and related products in the Sales Ecosystem. This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about combining technology, sales, and customer success operations.
- 7+ years of experience developing CRM customizations and integrations, including 5+ years on Salesforce
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce platform and configurations
- Prior implementation experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Data cloud CRM analytics
- Experience with relational databases and SQL & ETL/integration tools is a plus
- Strong understanding and working experience with Sales and Marketing Business teams
- Strong knowledge of information security best practices
- Experience with IT security audits such as SOC2, ISO27001, SOX, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and prioritize multiple tasks based on overall strategic goals
- Ability to partner with Developer and conduct accurate feasibility analysis, develop optimal solutions, and recommend industry best practices with respect to Salesforce usage
- Ability to define and lead delivery through established operating models
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- Weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities for those in the office full-time or hybrid
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
- Opportunity to be part of the world's largest car sharing marketplace
- Commitment to building a diverse team
- Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program
- Welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities
- Supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.