Turo is a car sharing marketplace where travelers can rent any car they want, wherever they want it, from a community of local car owners. Travelers choose from a unique selection of nearby cars, while car owners earn extra money and help fuel the adventures of travelers they meet along the way. Since its national launch in March 2012, Turo has built a vibrant community of over 2 million owners and travelers. Owners are able to make hundreds – or even thousands – of dollars a month by simply and safely renting out their cars. From A3 to Z4, renters have access to an unparalleled selection of vehicles at prices up to 40% lower than other car rental options, while enjoying the convenience of renting cars where they’re needed: right in their own neighborhood, at the airport, and everywhere in between.
Turo's core mission is centered around revolutionizing the car rental industry by providing a seamless, personalized, and community-driven platform for car sharing. They strive to empower car owners and travelers alike by creating a marketplace that connects them, fostering a sense of trust and convenience. Through their innovative approach, Turo aims to reduce the environmental impact of car ownership and promote a more sustainable, shared economy, ultimately transforming the way people access and experience mobility.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid, weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
- Empowerment: Turo empowers its employees to take ownership of their work, providing autonomy and trust to drive innovation and success.
- Customer focus: Turo puts its customers first, prioritizing their needs and experiences to create a seamless and enjoyable car rental platform.
- Diversity and inclusion: Turo values diversity and inclusivity, fostering a culture of respect and understanding for all employees and customers.
- Continuous learning: Turo encourages continuous learning and growth, providing opportunities for personal and professional development to drive success and innovation.
CEO and All Star Host