This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Volley is seeking an engineering leader to join their product engineering team. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to product quality, well-designed software, and robust architecture. They will be responsible for shipping features that enhance the end-user experience while ensuring high levels of software quality. Additionally, the candidate will mentor and support the technical growth of engineers on their team and promote work-life balance. This role offers a hybrid work arrangement with on-site attendance in the Bay Area.
- 6+ years of professional coding experience
- Experience leading a product- and experience-focused software development team
- Experience with modern NodeJS and/or Typescript or other strongly typed languages
- Passion for entertainment and/or games
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered for employees and dependents
- 401k matching
- Flexible work-from-home and in-office work model
- 4 weeks of paid time off (2-week minimum), 16 paid holidays, 40 hours of bereavement leave, and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy with 24 weeks at 100% pay for birthing parents and 12 weeks at 100% pay for non-birthing parents
- Visa support for eligible candidates
- Competitive salary range of $164,000 - $225,500 annually
- Inclusive workplace with a commitment to building a diverse team
- Team bonding activities such as Zoom happy hours and karaoke sessions
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.