This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Senior Social Media Manager to join our Communications team at Forter. As the first Social Media Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive the growth and engagement of our social media strategy. Your responsibilities will include elevating our brand, spearheading our social strategy, developing compelling content, and educating internal audiences on social selling. We are looking for a creative storyteller, trend whisperer, engagement conductor, brand ambassador, amplifier, and data interpreter with a proven track record in managing and growing social media channels for B2B tech brands.
- Elevate Forter's brand and engage with key audiences across social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube).
- Spearhead Forter's social strategy to reach the right audiences on the right channels with the right messages.
- Partner with the Creative team to develop compelling social content and collaborate with HR to bring the employer brand to life on social media.
- Educate internal audiences on leveraging social selling to drive meaningful conversations with prospects and customers.
- Build an employee social advocacy program to turn Forterians into brand stewards.
- Stay ahead of social media trends and emerging technologies to keep Forter ahead.
- Energize and inspire internal and external audiences on social media, fostering meaningful conversations and engagement opportunities.
- Be a passionate advocate of the brand across all social media channels, embodying Forter's voice, tone, and values.
- Empower the sales team with social selling techniques, providing guidance, training, and resources.
- Use strong analytical skills to understand what's working and what's not and try new approaches.
- Successfully manage and grow social media channels for B2B tech brands.
- Utilize social tools such as Sprout, Hootsuite, and/or Sprinklr.
- Use social media as a crisis communications tool.
- Creative storyteller with the ability to craft compelling stories, captivating content, and visually stunning social campaigns
- Trend whisperer who stays ahead of social media trends and emerging technologies
- Engagement conductor responsible for energizing and inspiring internal and external audiences on social media
- Brand ambassador who passionately advocates for the brand across all social media channels
- Amplifier who empowers the sales team with social selling techniques and provides guidance, training, and resources
- Data interpreter with strong analytical skills to understand what's working and what's not and the ability to try new strategies
- Proven track record of managing and growing social media channels for B2B tech brands
- Hands-on experience with social tools such as Sprout, Hootsuite, and/or Sprinklr
- Familiarity with using social media as a crisis communications tool
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays