This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
- Influence the design and behavior of the product offering
- Design and implement unique solutions for data interfaces for clients' platforms
- Take ownership of a feature set from initial discussion to implementation on the site
- Self-manage project planning, milestones, designs, and estimations
- Maintain high standards when working with production systems, including tests, monitoring, and alerting
- Have at least 5 years of experience in web development stack (Node.js, Storybook, Karma, React, VueJS, Lit, AngularJS, ES6, etc.)
- Have advanced HTML and CSS skills, including SASS/LESS
- Pay attention to pixel-perfect detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Be self-driven and able to deliver solutions by collaborating with internal and external development teams without a project manager
- Have professional proficiency in English
- It would be beneficial to have experience with building low-latency web applications, UI/UX design, automation and package management tools, building browser extensions/plug-ins, and working with or building internet payment interfaces.
- At least 5 years of experience throughout the web development stack such as Node.js, Storybook, Karma, React, VueJS, Lit, AngularJS, ES6 etc.
- Advanced HTML & CSS (including SASS/LESS) skills.
- Strong pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
- Self-driven and can deliver solutions by partnering with both internal and external development teams without the need for a project manager.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Experience with building low-latency web applications.
- Experience with UI/UX (Photoshop, Micro-Interactions, animations, etc.).
- Experience with building automation and package management tools such as Webpack/Rollup.
- Experience building browsers' extensions/plug-ins.
- Experience working with or building internet payment interfaces.
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
- Trust is central to how the company operates
- Remarkable talent attraction and high retention and engagement levels
- Meticulous about strengthening company culture
- Environment where people can have outsized impact
- Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- Welcoming of different perspectives and growth together as humans and as a company
- Accommodation for disabilities available during the interview process
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.