This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This job offers the opportunity to work on the Stensul Email Creation Platform™, which streamlines the email creation process for marketers. The role involves working on the core platform and implementing solutions for top brands. The company is open to using new technologies and offers a collaborative and fast-paced environment with growth opportunities. The specific responsibilities include designing, developing, and maintaining test scripts, reducing manual testing effort, and documenting best practices for the automation framework. The required skills include experience in automation testing web applications and using Selenium Webdriver.
- Design, develop, and maintain test scripts based on product specifications and test cases
- Work closely with the development team to reduce manual testing effort
- Write, update, and maintain manual testing scenarios
- Assist and train the current functional QA team for effective use of the testing framework
- Document the design patterns/best practices for the automation framework
- Be responsible for the development pipeline in terms of quality on CI
- Vast (2~4+ years) experience in automation testing web applications
- Experience (1~2+ years) in automation of web applications using Selenium Webdriver
- Experience working using Page Objects, UI maps, etc (widely accepted design patterns for Selenium)
- (Desirable) Experience developing using automation frameworks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible policies for remote work
- Company laptop
- Monthly team lunches
- Great candy corner with snacks, drinks, and fruits
- Regular after offices in a great area of the city
- Meal, education, and sports reimbursements
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.