This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Outset is seeking an experienced and strategic Technical Product Manager to shape and drive the company's service product portfolio. This individual will be responsible for defining and guiding the service strategy across all markets, from hospital to home. They will work on programs to improve operating costs, drive customer satisfaction, and support the overall Tablo business. The Senior Product Manager will collaborate with internal and external customers to create a consistent and measurable service and device performance roadmap. They will also work closely with engineering and service teams to prioritize user-centered design, positive customer experiences, and effective product support.
- Minimum BS in Engineering, Math, Science, or related, or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years’ experience within service or managing sustaining medical capital and/or software ecosystem product management, positioning and placement.
- Strong business acumen and experience in creating financial business models and new project pitches.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal in English, Spanish is a plus) and able to present ideas clearly in a public setting.
- Excellent interpersonal, social, negotiation, and decision-making skills to build effective relationships across a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Self-starter who can remain positive and empathic while balancing a realistic and objective mindset.
- Strategic and creative thinker who is intellectually curious and able to bridge technical, clinical, regulatory and sales leaders internally and customers (from the biomed to the nephrologist to the patient) externally.
- Strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can generate consensus through inclusion.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
- Ability to travel up to 20% time (US).
- MS, MBA or formal education in marketing/strategy preferred.
- 12+ years of relevant experience in medical devices with excellent medical and business acumen (experience in products relating to chronic disease management a plus).
- Experience with end of life or secondary market product management.
- EAP/Mental Health
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Short/Long Term Disability
- FSA (Dependent & Healthcare)
- HSA w/ Employer contribution
- Commuter Benefits
- 401K w/ company match
- Fertility benefits
- Wellness initiatives
- Legal Assistance
- Pet insurance
- Financial Advisement & Wellbeing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Payback
- Employee discounts
- Professional Development/Learning
- Collaboration Days (lunch onsite)
- Happy Hours/Karaoke
- PTO/Sick time
- Holidays + Volunteer Day
This is some text inside of a div block.