This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Bolt is seeking a product leader to drive the development of innovative end-to-end shopping experiences for independent brands. This role involves ideating, designing, and building products that empower brands and provide shoppers with seamless and personalized experiences. The ideal candidate will be a thought leader in consumer products, customer-focused, and able to work cross-functionally to drive short-term results and long-term innovation. They should also be comfortable exploring new territories and building products outside of their expertise.
- Craft a compelling vision for Bolt's long term impact on the shopping experience for independent retailers
- Seek out customer, data, and design-driven insight and use that insight to help your team clear plans, priorities, and goals for your team
- Consistently deliver high-quality new products and features while improving the reliability of what already exists
- Set audacious goals for your area's impact on the overall organization and regularly hit them
- Speak the language of the engineering, design, data science, and go-to-market functions to coordinate complex cross-functional efforts
- Consumer products thought leader
- Structured thinking
- User experience expert
- Customer and quality obsessed
- Ability to work directly with partners
- Willingness to move fast and iterate
- Comfortable building products and features outside of areas of expertise
- Ability to craft a compelling vision for Bolt's impact on the shopping experience for independent retailers
- Ability to seek out customer, data, and design-driven insight
- Ability to deliver high-quality new products and features while improving reliability
- Ability to set audacious goals and regularly achieve them
- Ability to coordinate complex cross-functional teams
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
This is some text inside of a div block.