This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that Bolt is seeking a product leader to join their Payments team and take ownership of the success of their payments-related offering. The ideal candidate will have vision, thought leadership, and domain expertise in payments, as well as the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams. They will be responsible for driving the vision and narrative for the future of payments at Bolt, seeking customer and data-driven insights, and delivering high-quality payment products. This role offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on the overall organization and work with a team of talented engineers and designers.
- Own the vision and narrative for the future of payments at Bolt.
- Seek out customer and data driven insight and parlay those into a clear plan, product prioritization framework, and execution roadmap.
- Influence partners in the payments space to build out best-in-class integrations that improve the experience for shoppers and merchants.
- Deliver high-quality payments products while improving the reliability of Bolt's existing payments platform.
- Dream big for the team's impact on the overall organization and regularly hit goals.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on B2B payments. Understand the current landscape, what has been done, and where Bolt will differentiate.
- Demonstrate effective cross team collaboration with engineering, design, analytics, and GTM functions to ensure successful delivery of products and business outcomes.
- Vision and thought leadership in the payments industry
- Grit and domain expertise in payments
- Relentless customer empathy
- Ability to make big bets and take risks
- Strong influence and collaboration skills with engineering, design, marketing, and GTM teams
- Experience in building and delivering high-quality payments products
- Knowledge of the B2B payments landscape
- Effective cross-team collaboration skills
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager in payments
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events