This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing employee engagement and mobile products, focusing on user needs, market trends, and data-driven insights. Your role will involve developing and optimizing user experiences, features, and functionality to align with business goals and drive growth. Additionally, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, track performance metrics, and seek opportunities for innovation and improvement. This position requires adaptability in a fast-paced environment and the ability to balance competing priorities.
- Drive user adoption and retention by understanding user needs and pain points.
- Utilize data analytics tools and techniques to extract meaningful insights and drive data-informed decision making.
- Analyze user behavior, market trends, and industry best practices to identify growth opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Define key success metrics and track performance against them, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products.
- Identify opportunities to improve the user onboarding experience and engagement.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute data-driven user acquisition and engagement strategies.
- Document and track progress of customer feature commitments.
- Produce and review product requirements documents and coordinating development with engineering.
- Write Release Notes for enhancements and features.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Maintain a development ready feature backlog.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly on schedule meeting quality standards.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 10+ Years of experience in Technology
- 5+ Years of experience as a Product Manager
- Product Management Professional or similar designation
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Prior experience working with Fintech or B2C solutions
- Proactive and able to command respect through intelligence, hard work, and persistence
- Personal passion and fervor for industry-leading next-generation technology
- Ability to operate in an environment with limited resources
- A great communicator who can distill powerful messages which resonate with customers
- Track record of building positive relationships with peers
- Continuous and thoughtful listener, able to learn from others and leverage input
- Strong personal work ethic focused on high priority issues; action and results-oriented
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character; demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior
- Employer paid Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Monthly Lunch on Legion
- Equal employment opportunity
- Disability accommodation
- Competitive salary based on location, experience, education, and skills
- Room for future growth in salary
- Collection and use of personal information for recruitment process
- Sharing of personal information with internal personnel, vendors, for legal compliance, litigation purposes, and business transactions
- Contact information for privacy inquiries