This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the position of Principal Software Engineer, Platform at Legion is to be a senior member of the Platform Engineering team responsible for developing and evolving core capabilities that support the work of various product teams. The goal is to enable rapid feature delivery with a focus on scalability and performance. The role requires expertise in writing secure and efficient Java code, as well as knowledge of data modeling and relational databases. Familiarity with frameworks and technologies such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, and AWS is a plus.
- Responsible for the development and evolution of core software capabilities that underpin the work delivered by various product teams at Legion.
- Devise robust software solutions that enable product teams to rapidly deliver features in a scalable and performant manner.
- Write secure, efficient, enterprise-quality Java code, and have a deep understanding of the techniques and technologies that are necessary for scalability and performance.
- Design, build, and support key frameworks that are used by other engineering teams. Make data-driven technical decisions, and debug and solve complex technical problems.
- Identify and resolve ambiguities in requirements in consultation with the various stakeholders.
- Contribute to the long-term team charter and quarterly planning.
- Perform multi-tenant architecture. Involved with Reporting & Analytics Framework, and with Search & Caching framework.
- API and Partner Integration, and periodic platform and framework upgrades.
- Utilize expertise with Spring Boot, Hibernate, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, and AWS to successfully complete job duties. May telecommute.
- Position reports to HQ.
- Fully remote work opportunity
- Competitive salary based on local, national, and industry-specific survey data
- Pay determined by factors such as location, experience, education, and specialized knowledge and skills
- Room for future growth and competitive offers for new hires
- Equal opportunity employer
- Collection and use of personal information for recruitment process
- Internal analysis to improve recruitment process
- Disclosure of personal information to relevant entities or circumstances
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.