This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is that Sourcegraph is seeking a talented and technically-minded Product Designer to work on complex problems related to the future of AI-powered dev tools, code search, and developer productivity. The product design team plays a crucial role in crafting solutions for Sourcegraph's Cody AI assistant and code search functionality, with the goal of making developers more productive and helping anyone code. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with teammates, define the future of AI in developer tools, and contribute to the overall improvement of the platform.
- 8+ years of experience designing complex B2B or B2C web applications
- Experience designing intricate desktop applications similar to IDEs, design tools like Figma, and 3D applications
- Ability to create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts
- Experience with user research and usability testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years experience writing and shipping code well beyond HTML and CSS, possibly in a dynamically typed language such as Typescript
- Ability to adapt tools and processes for a fast-paced startup environment
- Nice to have: experience designing for emerging technologies, experience designing for developer tools, experience managing a design system, portfolio showcasing strong marketing design and illustration, experience working with distributed or remote teams, experience in designing search functionality for eCommerce, B2B, or other complex applications.
- Above-average salary
- Flexibility to work and live anywhere in the world
- Compensation ranges visible to all employees
- Market and data-driven salary sources
- Target compensation of $172,800
- Generous perks and benefits
- Diverse and global team
- Equal opportunity workplace
- Competitive compensation
- Practical benefits
- All-remote team
- Eager to answer questions throughout the interview process