This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Senior Data Conversion Consultant is a key member of the Professional Services team at Jenzabar. They are responsible for delivering technical solutions to customers in the higher education industry, specifically focusing on Student Information Systems. This role involves working closely with clients to map their legacy data to the Jenzabar software and creating SQL conversion scripts. The Senior Data Conversion Consultant must have a solid understanding of application and database requirements and constraints, as well as strong technical skills.
- Solid understanding of Student Information Systems, specifically focused in one of the four areas: Registration, Advising and Student Life; Admissions and Financial Aid; Alumni and Development; Business Office and Human Resources.
- Ability to design and develop mapping documents for client legacy data transformation (conversion)
- Analytical skills to analyze data requirements and recognize alternative solutions
- Proficiency in developing scripts to transform data (conversion)
- Experience in developing test transactions and use cases to verify the results of data transformation
- Ability to initiate change request orders for code and mapping changes
- Collaboration with project team to improve data conversion process and streamline customer experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for customer success
- Over 6 years' experience working at an Accredited College/University or in Higher Education Market
- SQL Server experience, specifically T-SQL programming experience
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work effectively and independently in a multi-tasking environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance