This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Senior Data Conversion Consultant is a key role within Jenzabar's Professional Services team. This position involves working closely with clients to deliver technical solutions and guide them through the process of transforming their data through data conversion. The consultant will be responsible for creating mapping documents, analyzing data requirements, developing scripts to transform data, and verifying the results of the conversion. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Student Information Systems and SQL Server experience, along with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Design and develop mapping document for client legacy data transformation (conversion)
- Analyze data requirements and recognize alternative solutions that may be more efficient or effective for client
- Analyze data and develop scripts to transform data (conversion)
- Develop test transactions and use cases to verify the results of the data transformation (conversion)
- Initiate change request orders, as changes to the code and mapping are requested for the project
- Work with the project team to improve data conversion process and streamline customer experience
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Solid understanding of Student Information Systems, specifically focused in one of the four areas: Registration, Advising and Student Life; Admissions and Financial Aid; Alumni and Development; Business Office and Human Resources.
- Knowledgeable of application and database constraints and requirements.
- Ability to create SQL conversion scripts in accordance with data mapping document.
- Flexibility in creating requirements/specifications.
- Strong technical skills.
- Design and develop mapping document for client legacy data transformation.
- Analyze data requirements and recognize alternative solutions.
- Develop scripts to transform data.
- Develop test transactions and use cases to verify data transformation results.
- Initiate change request orders for code and mapping changes.
- Work with project team to improve data conversion process and streamline customer experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for customer success.
- Over 6 years' experience working at an Accredited College/University or in Higher Education Market.
- SQL Server experience, specifically T-SQL programming experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Educational Assistance