This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Render is seeking engineers with deep specialization in securing cloud infrastructure platforms, particularly with experience in container security. As an early-stage member of the team, you will have the opportunity to design, build, and secure the cloud infrastructure, shaping the product and company. The role involves planning and designing for Render's security needs, developing and maintaining infrastructure security services, and collaborating with other engineers to ensure platform stability and security.
- Experience designing and building security systems and tools, particularly with a major cloud provider
- Ability to diagnose and fix security reliability problems in cloud infrastructure workloads
- Security hardening skills, especially in the context of untrusted workloads
- Experience securing Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, Pulumi, and Ansible
- Experience building out security, particularly as an early engineer at a rapidly growing startup, in particular securing SaaS platforms
- Starting salary between $150,000 and $220,000 USD
- Eligible for equity with early exercise options and extended exercise windows
- 4 weeks of paid vacation from day one
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave for all parents
- Long-term disability, life insurance, and 401K plans
- 100% employer-paid medical coverage and 99% employer-paid dental and vision coverage for you and a dependent
- FSAs available
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly mental health stipend
- Monthly commuter stipend for Bay Area employees
- Home office stipend for remote employees
- Continuous learning benefits and related support
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.