This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Sales Engineers at Pave play a critical role as advisors and subject matter experts in the field of compensation. They work closely with HR, finance, and compensation leaders, running demonstrations and scoping calls to help customers build and retain world-class teams. As a trusted partner to account executives, sales engineers act as a bridge between sales, product, and customers, collaborating with various teams to inform product development and market expansion. The primary focus of this role is to become an expert in compensation, master the evolving Pave product, and work alongside account executives to secure complex deals with renowned logos. With a competitive compensation package and a commitment to pay equity, Pave offers an exciting opportunity for sales engineers to make a significant impact in the world of compensation.
- Run demonstrations and scoping calls as a trusted advisor for HR, finance, and compensation leaders
- Act as a connective tissue between sales, product, and customers
- Work closely with the Pave product, customer success, and engineering teams to inform product development and market entry
- Become an expert in compensation and option grants as a trusted advisor
- Master the Pave product and serve as the product source of truth for customers
- Work with account executives to sign complex deals
- Drive consultative discovery and product demonstrations with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Have experience working with complex products and sales motion
- Demonstrate insatiable curiosity
- Target the 75th percentile of the market for both cash and equity at the job level
- Conduct performance evaluations twice per year and provide compensation increases to high performers
- Ensure pay equity by basing offers on interview performance and not negotiating salary and equity
- Collaborate with a team of 160 employees across San Francisco, New York, and the UK.
- 5+ years experience in sales engineering
- Prior experience selling to and partnering with Fortune 1000 companies
- Ability to drive consultative discovery and product demonstrations with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with complex products and sales motion
- Insatiable curiosity
- Choice of medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to mental health services
- Monthly L&D stipend
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks throughout the day
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.