This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role at TaxBit involves driving the company's future growth by qualifying leads and building the sales pipeline. The SDR will work closely with the Demand Gen and Account Executive teams to identify high-value opportunities, engage with prospects, and manage early sales funnel activities. The ideal candidate is outcome-oriented, has a track record of exceeding sales quotas, and enjoys the thrill of the hunt. This role requires excellent communication skills, the ability to uncover customer needs, and a strong interest in technology. The SDR will play a crucial role in the development of demand generation and sales processes, as well as the articulation of TaxBit's value proposition.
- Follow up with marketing-generated leads to qualify as sales opportunities; move solid leads through the funnel, connect them to a salesperson, and arrange meetings
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold calls, or respond to inquiries generated from marketing and/or other demand gen activities
- Execute 'plays' or designed touch points in the customer journey through cold calls, emails, chat, and social media
- Develop relationships with prospects to uncover needs through effective questioning, and to qualify interest and viability to prepare hand-offs to sales
- Present product information to customers once you’ve identified their needs
- Follow-up with potential customers who expressed interest, but didn’t initially result in a sales opportunity
- Effectively work through lead list meeting/exceeding SLAs, consistently update activity and contact information within the CRM system, and support weekly reporting efforts
- Inform and recommend outreach strategies and best practices by testing various types of touchpoints
- Collaborate and provide feedback and insights to the Marketing team to help improve targeting and messaging
- Ability to uncover and understand customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Interest in technology
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-starter who has the ability to operate in a hypergrowth environment
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits with certain plans eligible for 100% premium coverage
- Free access to Headspace for mental wellbeing
- Company-wide mental health days/weeks
- Modern 401(k) plan with access to crypto and financial wellness benefits
- Unlimited Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Inclusive activities such as rock climbing, trivia/game nights, monthly mingles, and more!
- Company-provided Friday Lunches and unlimited snacks/drinks
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
This is some text inside of a div block.