This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at TaxBit, you will play a crucial role in driving the company's future growth. Your main responsibility will be to qualify leads and build TaxBit's sales pipeline by working closely with the Demand Gen and Account Executive teams. This role requires engaging with prospects, identifying high-value opportunities, and managing early sales funnel activities. You will also contribute to the development of demand generation and sales processes, articulate TaxBit's value proposition, and create key tools and assets. If you are an outcome-oriented seller with a track record of exceeding sales quotas and enjoy building and growing business pipelines, this role is ideal for you.
- Ability to uncover and understand customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Interest in technology
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-starter who has the ability to operate in a hypergrowth environment
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits with certain plans eligible for 100% premium coverage
- Free access to Headspace for mental wellbeing
- Company-wide mental health days/weeks
- Modern 401(k) plan with access to crypto and financial wellness benefits
- Unlimited Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Inclusive activities such as rock climbing, trivia/game nights, monthly mingles, and more!
- Company-provided Friday Lunches and unlimited snacks/drinks
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
This is some text inside of a div block.